Everyone seems to like Daily Fantasy Football, but something has been missing for years! Picking Players based on a restrictive salary cap is a dated and antiquated process. So we've solved it by adding the thing everyone loves the most about Fantasy Football - We have added the draft. Weekly Leagues draft on Wednesday and Saturday nights.
Weekly Leagues operate one week at a time. When signing up you are joining a one week league. Otherwise, the league operates exactly the same as the full season leagues except for the following:
- 6 Team Leagues in one division.
- You will be drafting a 14 player roster from the NFL player rosters
- Roster/Lineup requirements - you will draft 2 QB's, 2 RB's, 4 WR's, 2 TE's, 2K's and 2 Defenses.
- This is a total points league, you will not set a lineup, your 14 players will accumulate points based on the Master's standard scoring system for the week you sign up for.
- There is no trading
- Each team is allowed 3 waiver moves
- The most points wins.
- 14 round draft - 1 minute and 15 seconds per pick (Draft takes about 25 minutes).