Photo

PROSpectors 2018 - Sad/Happy News

LuckyDog Sports PROSpectors All Pro ProBall ProScore US of A Pool 33 MNF Squares PROgnosticators

1 reply to this topic

#1 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

• 2019 MFL: 38948
  • , 64543

Posted 05 May 2018 - 03:27 AM

Update - 5/4/18 (Early Evening)

I should have posted this about 10 hours ago; the spot has been awarded.

But don't get depressed, there's always the possibility that someone will bail at the last minute or a spot will open up next year, so if you want to get on the "Taxi Squad" in case it happens, send me an E-Mail or post here

++++++++++

Its been over three years since I had to go public to seek a replacement Owner for the PROSpectors, but here I am.

One of our members has left the League.  We will miss Ramshackled since he was one of the founding fathers of the League, the League Champion in 2013 and had made the Playoffs three out of the prior six Seasons.  A real competitor.

On the other side of this sad news is that another individual will have the opportunity to fill his shoes in a highly competitive League that was designed and developed by all the original Owners.

Here are a few highlights of this Empire League:

• Twelve Teams, Three Divisions
  • 30-Man Rosters, including IDP (15 Players may be from any Position)
  • A Progressive Jackpot awarded to the first Back-to-Back Champion (Over $3,500  this year)
  • Scoring is such that Offensive and Defensive Players are virtually equal on the playing field.
  • Players are chosen via an online Auction-Draft ($300 in Auction Dollars)
  • There's a Rolling Priority Waiver Wire based on how each Franchise finished the previous year.
  • A Franchise has the option to keep five players each year (two year maximum).
  • Waivers are allowed during the Playoffs
  • A Two-man Injured Reserve is offered (IR, Out & Doubtful)
  • There's $101 Entry Fee (Funds are held by LeagueSafe and are guarded by Paul Blat)
  • Zelle has been added this year as an alternative method of payment, thus avoiding LeagueSafe's escalating 4% fees
  • Five Teams will go to the "Big Show"
  • There's Trading (of course)
  • A Commissioner with over 25 years experience.
  • and more (click to see all the Rules)

As I mentioned above the Team that is currently available is Ramshackled.  You can change the name and a logo will specifically designed for you if you don't have one.

To see all of the League's Franchise's 2017's Ending Rosters with salaries/values CLICK HERE

If you are interested, can commit for two years, active and not weak-of-heart, send me an E-Mail with your Fantasy Football History (no Rookies please) and ask questions - I would.

But I must warn you.  Most of the openings in LuckyDog Sports' Leagues and Contests go fairly quickly and will be awarded to the first qualified Individual on a first-come, first served basis, so don't dilly-dally.

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 

" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

#2 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

• 2019 MFL: 38948
  • , 64543

Posted 05 May 2018 - 04:19 PM

I should have posted this about 10 hours ago; the spot has been awarded.

But don't get depressed, there's always the possibility that someone will bail at the last minute or a spot will open up next year, so if you want to get on the "Taxi Squad" in case it happens, send me an E-Mail or post here.

ldsportslogoindex_32x32.png  LuckyDog Sports 

" Fantasy Fun For Football Fanatics "

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LuckyDog Sports, PROSpectors, All Pro, ProBall, ProScore, US of A, Pool 33, MNF Squares, PROgnosticators

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users