BobA

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 749 posts

• 2017 MFL: 44355

• 2016 MFL: 44355

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:08 PM

Guys, This is a nice addition. Nice and quick on my tablet. Thanks!

I am hoping you can create an option for the scores to be displayed using text team names. In the league I run (44355) it pulls the icons which is fine. In the other league I play in (44450) the commish has turned off the 'icon' option and the display shows a combination of team text names, logos or nothing at all. It's a real mess (through no fault of yours). 

I'd be fine if it had to be an 'all or nothing' option meaning the choice would be in effect for all the leagues added.

Thanks again. 

2017 League Site

The Ed Hughes Football League, Since 1980
2017...Our 38th Season!! 

----------
"Yes, well, everybody in Casablanca has problems. Yours may work out." -Rick Blaine

#17 habman

habman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

• 2017 MFL: 55681
  • , 18835

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:59 AM

I am hoping you can create an option for the scores to be displayed using text team names. In the league I run (44355) it pulls the icons which is fine. In the other league I play in (44450) the commish has turned off the 'icon' option and the display shows a combination of team text names, logos or nothing at all. It's a real mess (through no fault of yours). 

I'd be fine if it had to be an 'all or nothing' option meaning the choice would be in effect for all the leagues added.

Thanks again. 

Okay I just checked out your 44450 league and I will work on something later today.

My MFL scripts . . . . . . . . http://www.habman.com/mfl/

#18 BobA

BobA

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:45 AM

Thanks again. 

Okay I just checked out your 44450 league and I will work on something later today.

Thanks Habman, that's great. I hate asking for you guys to do more work but I'm sure you saw what a mess that league is. 

2017 League Site

2017...Our 38th Season!! 

----------
"Yes, well, everybody in Casablanca has problems. Yours may work out." -Rick Blaine

#19 habman

habman

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

• 2017 MFL: 55681
  • , 18835

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:59 PM

Okay Bob A. You should now see a wrench (customization option) for each league. So far there is only one customization option and that is to force usage of franchise name in live scoring. These options are league specific. Let me know if that solves your issue.
My MFL scripts . . . . . . . . http://www.habman.com/mfl/

#20 BobA

BobA

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:33 PM

Habman that's perfect. Worked like a charm. Gracias. 

2017 League Site

2017...Our 38th Season!! 

----------

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users