Head to Head Results showing wrong week

1 reply to this topic

#1 bunzmon

bunzmon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:03 PM

I am sure I am missing something very obvious but the Head to Head results are showing week 21 but I really need them to show week 19.  My mini scoreboard does not seem to be working for the playoffs either.  Maybe this just corrects itself after today's NFL games.  I noticed some things may have changed for the playoffs unless I did not notice them in the past,  For example I was able to set our playoff schedule each week just like I am able for the regular season but now it looks like only the playoff scheduling is available so perhaps I am doing that wrong. 

A bit of history - we redraft after each week in the NFL playoffs starting with week 19.  There is no set playoff bracket - Winners get re-seeded based off of previous week's seeding.  I am sure there is a much cleaner way for me to do this but I create a new playoff league after each week.  I have been doing this for many years and I haven't taken the time to figure out if there is a better way.  I want the owners to be able to go back and view draft results for regular season and each playoff week.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan

https://www74.myfant...18/home/34662#0

#2 bunzmon

bunzmon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:14 AM

It looks like the mini scoreboard did correct possibly and then I found a schedule setting on the General League Setup that did not have the Head to Head box checked.  I think we are good but I would be interested in hearing from leagues that are similar to us in how we handle the playoffs.  Thanks to those who looked tat this for me.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users