10 replies to this topic

#1 Bishopmish

Bishopmish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

We had a sitch this season where 3 teams wanted to engage in trade talks to complete a multi-team trade. Unfortunately, the system doesn't allow this without owners somehow having a gentleman's handshake on their portion of the trade and completing one half before the other shoe could drop.

In past seasons, once a 3rd team heard of the first half of a deal, it caused problems and hampered an agreed upon deal that they may have had in principle.

I'd like to see an option where 3 teams can all be a part of a trade scenario that each team must agree to or at least have the right to reject and counter.

There may be something in this thread on that topic, but I didn't feel like searching 14 pages today.
One step at a time...

#2 J.R.

J.R.

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:14 AM

They could always work out the details, and then simply ask the commissioner to do the trade. Just a thought ~ a mere workaround.

I don't know how much demand there would be for this, though. In a lot of leagues, it's hard enough just to get two owners to trade anything :^)

#3 bonscott

bonscott

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,698 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:40 AM

Yea, 3+ team trades are pretty rare so I doubt it's a feature to get added but certainly put in a ticket for it because if you don't ask it won't happen. :)

And as J.R. says, you can easily do it via the commish. All 3 teams have to be in agreement anyway. So when such agreement is worked out between them they all email (or talk) with the commish with the details. Once all 3 send their approval then the commish can process the trades manually. I've done this a couple times over the years, easy enough work around.
Waivers Setup and Settings Tutorial: http://forums.myfant...showtopic=28013

Do *NOT* look at the boxscores on nfl.com They are known to be unreliable and rarely updated. You should be looking at the GameBook for the game for the most "official" stats that are available to the public.

Also as noted live scoring on MFL is not official and often defensive stats are delayed. Once the final stats are out early Tuesday after the Monday night game then see what happens.

#4 Bishopmish

Bishopmish

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:34 PM

Bonscott/J.R.,

Sounds good. I doubt the feature will be added just based on our request. If there isn't much demand, we'll have these guys string it out as they have done in the past. Oh well... Mishing doesn't get any easier.
One step at a time...

#5 KCRoyalFlush

KCRoyalFlush

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

Bonscott/J.R.,

Sounds good. I doubt the feature will be added just based on our request. If there isn't much demand, we'll have these guys string it out as they have done in the past. Oh well... Mishing doesn't get any easier.

This is something my leagues could use as well.

#6 berg3757

berg3757

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

With all the crazy features this site has, it is rediculous that they do not offer 3+ team trades. It would be a sweet feature and one the savy owner would be trying to use.

As a side note, another FF site, www.fleaflicker.com allows 3 team trades. Fleaflicker is also free -- just sayin

#7 quickolas1

quickolas1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:19 AM

To me, this is an unnecessary luxury-type request
I'd much rather see MFL focus on more pressing issues

#8 Dewstin

Dewstin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:21 AM

Would like to see this too.

#9 s75h

s75h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:18 PM

I'd like to see this added as well.

#10 Tumbling Dice

Tumbling Dice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

Seems the thread title is Rule/Site ideas where people can put their suggestions on things they would like to see. If you notice, it isn't titled "What opinion does quickolasi have on __________"
We will ask for your infinite wisdom later on though so please try to stick around

#11 jaypopsu

jaypopsu

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:04 AM

Seems the thread title is Rule/Site ideas where people can put their suggestions on things they would like to see. If you notice, it isn't titled "What opinion does quickolasi have on __________"
We will ask for your infinite wisdom later on though so please try to stick around

Easy man, we're all trying to do what's best for our leagues... no need to start this kind of stuff here. Nothing wrong with giving your opinion. It wasn't a personal attack on you.
Got Championship Anticiperection? | milfleague.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users