Photo

All-Pro

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#1 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:33 AM

Update: 05/19/12

The League is Filled, but don't despair if you think you missed your chance. We are putting together a "Reserve" to step-in should one or more of the committed teams drop out. Send me an E-Mail if you would like an opportunity to possibly participate this year or next.

Thanks for putting up with me for the 30+ days.

++++++++++

Update: 05/11/12

Great News!

As mentioned in an earlier Post of an exciting event to come, I am pleased to announce that All-Pro has Partnered with MyFantasyLeague, MFL History, MFL Addons, NitroGrafixx & DAGrafixDesigns.

What does this mean?

Besides increasing the amount of the winning shares, the League Champion(s) and Playoff Teams will receive additional prizes contributed by the above Sponsors. These additional items include a Reduction in Entry Fees, Free Subscriptions, a Free League Banner and numerous Discounts for League Templates and Graphics totaling several hundreds of dollars.

This type of participation is innovative and almost unheard of for a Private League and I believe it is a testimonial on how I am perceived in the Fantasy Football Community.

Specific details of the prizes and their distribution are available HERE.

Currently, we have no openings and all the Team have a chance of picking up a substantial piece of coin and the opportunity to win Freebies and Deep Discounts now is the time to pick a Team. Besides, it will be fun and challenging.

Once again, if you have any questions or comments you can PM me, send me an E-Mail or reply to this post. I'm an open book.

++++++++++

All Pro mimics the NFL. There are two Conferences, four Divisions per Conference and four Teams per Division for a total of 32 Teams. Teams are named after the NFL Teams and six Teams will make the Playoffs from each conference.

Scoring is a modified version of WYCOFF - Touchdown and Performance. It's a Redraft League, but a Franchise can hang on to a Player for two years-in-a-row.

Its also an Auction League - each Team will have $200 in their kitty to bid for a total of 20 Players (2 QBs, 4 RBS, 7 WRs, 2 TEs, 2 PKs, and 2 Def/Special Teams. Each Conference will have a separate pool to draw from. There's no Salary Cap during the Season.

There's a $50 entry fee and all of it will be returned to the top four Teams less Hosting and Payment Fees. Additionally, there will be a Survivor Sidegame at no additional cost.

The Auction-Draft is tenatively scheduled for July, but its not written in stone.

The League is Full. Teams with a Strikout have been claimed:

AFC -

EAST: NEP, NYJ, MIA, BUF (Filled)
NORTH: BAL, PIT, CIN, CLE (Filled)
SOUTH: HOU, TEN, JAC, IND (Filled)
WEST: DEN, SDC, OAK, KCC (Filled)

NFC -

EAST: NYG, PHI, DAL, WAS (Filled)
NORTH: GBP, DET, CHI, MIN (Filled)
SOUTH: NOS, ATL, CAR, TBB (Filled)
WEST: SFO, ARI, SEA, STL (Filled)

If you want in or have a question - PM me here, send an E-Mail to All-Pro or just post a reply.

Links: SCORING, RULES, HOMEPAGE, FORUM

Edited by UCanCallMeMitch, 19 May 2012 - 10:17 PM.

Be Sure To Check Me Out At LuckyDogSports.net

#2 EyeoftheHawk

EyeoftheHawk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:59 AM

Mitch,

I want in...

Obviously as the Hawks. :D

Hawk
Have a question... Follow me on Twitter: @DHforHOF

#3 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:04 AM

Ben -

The Seahawks are yours. I've sent you an E-Mail

Mitch,

I want in...

Hawk

#4 EyeoftheHawk

EyeoftheHawk

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

Ben -

The Seahawks are yours. I've sent you an E-Mail

Mitch,

I want in...

Hawk

DUDE... SWEET... :lol:

Thanks Mitch.
Have a question... Follow me on Twitter: @DHforHOF

#5 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

UPDATE: Titans Taken.

#6 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

UPDATE: The Forty-Niners are gone.

#7 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

UPDATE: The Giants are gone.

#8 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:39 AM

Many of you have participated in a few, if not all, of the Leagues that I run - SpitBowl, US of A, End Zone Challenge, Double Down and The Good `O Boys, (the Mother Ship), and know that I believe in integrity and fairness. I am dedicated in trying to provide the best experience to those that have Teams in my Leagues.

I have never profited from them in and organize the Leagues for the sheer enjoyment of Fantasy Football - yes, I'm a Fantasy Football Fanatic.

For the last several years I have heard stories of Commissioners taking off with League Funds leaving their League's participants high and dry. These “Bad Apples” have made it difficult for honest Commissioners to recruit Owners.

For over ten years I have utilized PayPal as the preferred method to obtain League Fees, and will continue to do so for several of my Leagues, but for this Start-Up League I will use LeagueSafe to hold and distribute winnings.

Even though I'm not thrilled with a few of LeagueSafe's policies and procedures, (check out my Thread on this at our Forum) - but for those of you that have never been in one of my leagues, you can be assured that the League Funds will be distributed in their entirety and timely.

So, if you have been hesitant about All-Pro because of this, hopefully this step will get you to come and join us at All-Pro. It'll looks like its going to a great year.

I'll have more on this on All-Pro's Website.

I'm an open-book. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

#9 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

UPDATE: We're now at 21 Available Teams. The Patriots and Cowboys Have Been Picked.

#10 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

UPDATE: The Pack is gone.

#11 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

UPDATE: The Vikes and Jags have been claimed. Eighteen Left

#12 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:16 AM

UPDATE: Now at 17 remaining. The Lions, the last Team in the NFC North Division, have been spoken for.

#13 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

UPDATE: Half-way there!! The Panthers have been picked.

#14 nate28

nate28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

was tempted, but saw the trading rule and the roster limit rule...waaay to restricting!

#15 UCanCallMeMitch

UCanCallMeMitch

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

Nate -

I can understand your thinking, but let me address the resaons behind the two rules -

Trades - Are limited to two player trades between teams to avoid the dumping of players by a losing team to another and to prevent collusion among Teams. This situation has happenedi n the past and with this rule accompanied by no "Trade Backs" prevents this situation.

Roster Limits - There are so few quality Players available with a 16 Team Conference and the current Roster limits allow a Team to pick up quality players and not have to dig deep into the Waiver Pool to fill their roster and end up with just "Roster Fillers".

Thanks for the input. Appreciate your thoughts.

was tempted, but saw the trading rule and the roster limit rule...waaay to restricting!