Photo

Two Avail teams - pool draft.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 MCManiacs

MCManiacs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

First, league is $36. We take $69.95 from pot to pay for site, rest is paid out to 1st 2nd 3rd. I will say up front we had an owner who left abruptly, and had already paid for his team due to trading future picks. We have decided it is in the best interest, due to that team being substantially better then the other open team to take that $36 and pay each division winner $12 each this year. We have also decided for that reason to pool the two teams and have a draft between the two owners. We would want to try in some way to do this live with the 2 new owners and us commish's in order to have it done promptly. This is because other league activities are approaching. Payment deadline has passed, franchise tags soon due, then RFA begins...followed by rookie draft shortly after. Draft will consist of all players, 2012 draft picks. With the RFA/FA bux, we can decide between us if we want to random for that and just assign it, OR add it to the draft where once you pick one of the two, the other is given to the other team.

The other owner is not for sure out yet, however has gone completely awol a few times, put up with it until now. I am giving him until this wednesday night to pay, at that point as soon as I have 2 owners...he is out. Can only chase people for so long.

Rules can be seen here: http://football10.my...ns?L=15339&O=26 (scroll way down).

We have now implemented forums on the main page, just above the chat, i believe you can see it not logged in, lol. Not much goin on in there yet.

This is the 2nd season of this league, so your typical 2nd year stuff, all rookies on dts were 2011 rookies, rookie squad was 8, now going to 13 limit. etc.

If the awol owner pays in time, the other team will just be open.

Team that is open:
http://football10.my...339&O=07&F=0003

Team that may be:
http://football10.my...339&O=07&F=0012

Please post here if you would be interested in the pool draft, or the single open team. Thanks!

Oh, and I forgot to mention, we use leaguesafe.com!

#2 MCManiacs

MCManiacs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

Update: We currently have one new potential owner....he is open to taking the one team or the draft idea if 2 are open. As of 24hrs from now, the 2nd team will officially be available to first come that is open to the draft idea with this other new owner. At that point, we hope to find a way to do a live draft with the two of you via a messenger service or something in the next few days to just get this done and move on.

#3 nate28

nate28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:57 AM

hi...I would be interested, is is team def? None of the links work, and would be up for the pool draft to make it even for both new teams coming in....Im on AIM at bundyrumbears or email natedlee AT yahoo.com

#4 MCManiacs

MCManiacs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

I filled one team last night, and the other owner paid. There is still one team not paid, gonna give him a lil more time...cuz...i dunno why, lol. Let ya know if other opens up. No, IDP.

#5 MCManiacs

MCManiacs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

Appears we have arrangements with the unpaid people, and other team is filled. Thanks for any interest.